
This is not the greatest picture, you can't even see it very well. But I'm a little over 33 weeks now and I only have 6 weeks to go! Yea! My doctor said he can induce me a week early which puts my due date on....my birthday. Oh well, I don't really care actually. It's not like you even really celebrate your birthday's past 21 anyway. So we'll see what happens...
6 comments:
Lookin good Ash! I cant believe it is that soon! How funny that it lands on your b-day? I know a lot of people who would say not being pregnant anymore would be present enough! ;) I actually secretly like it. haha
You look great! Best wishes on your upcoming birth:) I think we're coming up to Utah this summer...I'll keep you posted.
um are you even preggers? You look great, I think it would be fun to have the same birthday...but I am not sure where you are getting this idea that you dont celebrate after 21. Birthdays are National Holidays at our house, but having the same birthday would mean that it is that much more of a national holiday!!! Happy pushing. Have you guys thought of names?
Yay! Finally, you've posted a belly shot! Wow, I can't believe your due date is coming up so quickly, although I'm sure it doesn't feel like it's going quickly to you. You look so cute!
Yay! That is so exciting! I'm so excited that you guys are having a little girl. That will be so fun. I can't wait to see your new addition to the family!
Hey Ash! I haven't talked to you in a while and it's great to see you're doing well and your girl will be coming any day now! Best of luck to ya! Congratulations.
Nicole
Post a Comment