I'm a little disappointed this wasn't a picture of you and your sarah jesse rafael glasses. I'm waiting for that.....then it would be a Merry Christmas!
Hope you had a merry christmas! I love the blogging about all the broken decor...how could you get mad at that though? So I am all about the drive through lights and I agree that temple square should have a drive through! At least Katy thought they were cool! Hope you are feeling well and doing great!
7 comments:
21....
you are a liar...you do not.
dont be a hater
I'm a little disappointed this wasn't a picture of you and your sarah jesse rafael glasses. I'm waiting for that.....then it would be a Merry Christmas!
Cute pic!
Hope you had a merry christmas! I love the blogging about all the broken decor...how could you get mad at that though? So I am all about the drive through lights and I agree that temple square should have a drive through! At least Katy thought they were cool! Hope you are feeling well and doing great!
Love love love that picture! Hope you guys had a good one!
Post a Comment