Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boys only weekends.

Tate has always been a daddy's boy; he will copy Jord and follow him everywhere, and I love it. It's so cute to see him idolize his dad and want to do everything like him. Every morning they take their vitamins together and brush their teeth, and every night they have to "shoot hoops" together and wrestle. They are best buddies. Tate lives for the weekends because they are inseparable (and I get a little break:) and this weekend was no different:

eating their corn dogs


making their first snowman

laying on the couch watching football...

4 comments:

jay and holl said...

how cute! i love it, is jordan pissed in that first pic? he looks like it. :)

WRYUN said...

So cute! Man you are one lucky lady!! I so wish Spencer was a daddy's boy. He is stuck like glue to me all day long. Not that I don't love it, but man, I could sure use a break! They sure are cute together though!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute. I wish that one of my girls would cling to their dad...all I have area a bunch of Momma's Girls!!! Talked to your mom over the weekend. Made me miss you guys!

Annilee said...

I love daddy time...it makes my heart melt and also gives us moms that much needed break. Glad you have a husband that can see that!