A day in the lives of Jordan, Ashley, Tate and Marley
Friday, April 17, 2009
Easter Weekend
On Friday we went to Grandma Love's to color easter eggs...it's like carving pumpkins for Halloween. The thought of it seems so fun but when you do it it's really not. Tate just wanted to dip his hands in it; hence this blue hand for the rest of the weekend:The Easter Bunny got a little carried away this year. For some reason she couldn't stop herself and brought "presents" like it was Christmas. I need to tell her to calm down, that will NOT be happening every year.......Especially because all Tate cared about in the end was the candy.The annual Easter egg hunt at Grandma Wakefield's. I don't know why we always try to do a group picture of all the kids...this is as good as it got.
Gotta love holiday traditions with tiny toddlers. I always think things sound like a good idea and then totally lose my mind while I am in the midst of the chaos. Tate is adorable and you look fab as usual. Glad to see that Cannon is not the only one spoiled by the Easter bunny.
hmmm...I kind of don't think the Easter Bunny is a girl. You may have been mislead. Must be all the hives you have going on in your house. I recall the completely blah bunny at Southtowne mall was wearing a green bow tie and vest. Again, you may have been mislead...
Yeah...we didn't let Calyn color eggs. We did it after she went to bed. She didn't know that she was missing out. Maybe next year we'll give it a whirl.
I'm so sick of candy. We still have a ton. I think I'm gonna throw the rest of it away.
I love your posts. They always crack me up and make me feel like I am talking to myself or my sister. Things generally sound a lot more fun than they end up with little kids. haha I swear I am always doing stuff cause I think I would have liked it when I was a kid, but I dont think I really even remember doing it...obviously not that great huh? haha
Tate is getting so big! What a handsome guy! Yeah, my poor kids probably won't get to carve pumpkins or dye eggs - it's just not that fun! And both stink. Anyways, and back to your last post - great job on the painting! I love to paint too but it is a total pain!
Your little guy is so cute and is getting so stinking big!!!!! So when you do a smokey eye, you deffunately are doing yourself a favor by buying an eye-liner made for your water line (the inner part of your lid that touches your eye)If you read my tutorial, it suggests a great eyeliner by MAC called khol eye-liner. It is used fro the water line and doesn't irritate at all because it won't bleed into your eye. I have tried normal eyeliners and after about an hour, I looked like a crack whore!!!! Good luck, you would be a knock out hotty with smokey eyes!!!
7 comments:
Gotta love holiday traditions with tiny toddlers. I always think things sound like a good idea and then totally lose my mind while I am in the midst of the chaos. Tate is adorable and you look fab as usual. Glad to see that Cannon is not the only one spoiled by the Easter bunny.
Happy Easter guys! I love the blue hand!
hmmm...I kind of don't think the Easter Bunny is a girl. You may have been mislead. Must be all the hives you have going on in your house. I recall the completely blah bunny at Southtowne mall was wearing a green bow tie and vest. Again, you may have been mislead...
Yeah...we didn't let Calyn color eggs. We did it after she went to bed. She didn't know that she was missing out. Maybe next year we'll give it a whirl.
I'm so sick of candy. We still have a ton. I think I'm gonna throw the rest of it away.
I love your posts. They always crack me up and make me feel like I am talking to myself or my sister. Things generally sound a lot more fun than they end up with little kids. haha I swear I am always doing stuff cause I think I would have liked it when I was a kid, but I dont think I really even remember doing it...obviously not that great huh? haha
Tate is getting so big! What a handsome guy! Yeah, my poor kids probably won't get to carve pumpkins or dye eggs - it's just not that fun! And both stink. Anyways, and back to your last post - great job on the painting! I love to paint too but it is a total pain!
Your little guy is so cute and is getting so stinking big!!!!! So when you do a smokey eye, you deffunately are doing yourself a favor by buying an eye-liner made for your water line (the inner part of your lid that touches your eye)If you read my tutorial, it suggests a great eyeliner by MAC called khol eye-liner. It is used fro the water line and doesn't irritate at all because it won't bleed into your eye. I have tried normal eyeliners and after about an hour, I looked like a crack whore!!!! Good luck, you would be a knock out hotty with smokey eyes!!!
-Jami
www.thesplittingend.blogspot.com
Post a Comment