Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happenings....

These past two weeks this is the only thing we've done. Tate has been sick for almost 3 weeks with some crazy virus that the doctors didn't really know. He had a constant fever, mouth sores, and this weird blistery rash all over his body--the poor kid looked like a leper.This picture doesn't even do justice, this was just one small part that was actually looking not so bad....I hate having a sick baby.

On a lighter note, I had to post this picture because Jord looks like a total gomer and it cracks me up. Last Sunday Jord was getting ready for church and Tate was asleep--Jord's church clothes are in Tate's room and I refused to let him go in there since Tate hadn't been sleeping since he was sick and I was not chancing waking him up. So he had to improvise with a dorky "Love Healthcare" polo and a tie. Not to mention the shag 'do and nasty beard he's growing for the annual Cinco de Mustache party. I know your all jealous of me ladies, eat your heart out.

10 comments:

Annilee said...

Ash, I am so sorry! That sucks so bad! Did they find out what it is/was that Tate has or give you anything to help with the symptoms? Every mother who has ever had a sick child feels your pain!

Amie said...

That stinks so bad. How draining!!!! I hope he is feeling better. I can't even think of how hard that would be to have a sick child for 3 WEEKS!!! We had throwing up for 2 days and that was enough for me.

jay and holl said...

bless his little heart! poor kid and poor parents! I hope he gets better soon. keep us posted on how he is doing.

WRYUN said...

Wow, poor little guy, and poor you! Let us know if they figure out what he's got so we know if out kiddies get it. And yes, we are all jealous of your hubs....If only ours could look as good!

The Loves said...

He really wore that to church? How embarassing. Lucky you got to stay home with tate and didn't have to be seen with him! I am glad taters is doing better!

megan thomas said...

Tell me he didn't wear the "Love Health Care" shirt to church. Buy him some new clothes! I guess at least he went to church.

Lindsay said...

I hate having a sick baby. That outfit is great. As for the nasty mustache and beard only one week to go.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Oh man, that is the worst! I'm sorry. I hope they figure out what it is, or that it will just go away! Hang in there.

Jeni said...

I'm sorry for you guys and your little tater tot.

And as far and Jordan goes, I have one word, "Saa-weet!"

Ann said...

Oh, Ash, I'm so sorry about Tate. There is nothing worse than a sick kid, especially when they are too young to understand. Good luck!