Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another paint job...

Apparently every April I get the painting bug because the last few springs I have re-done a room in our house. This year it was the family room. I now remember why I only do this once a YEAR....I hate doing it. But I love the results.

Before with everything stripped off the walls and just a big mess

during....After! Now if only we had the money to get new decorations, entertainment center, couches......Oh, and did I mention how I dropped my ipod in the paint? Seriously. Somehow though, it still works.

10 comments:

Amie said...

I really like it. It makes the whole room so much brighter. I keep getting the painting bug but I can't paint because we are STILL renting. One day I can act on the painting bug.

Annilee said...

Love it...HATE PAINTING! we took down wallpaper and painted two rooms in the rental house we live in, NIGHTMARE! I don't know if I will ever get over it. Great job though!

megan thomas said...

I LOVE the stripes. But I love the ipod more. I'm still amazed it works. The new window shades look good too from what I can see. Bravo, bravo

jay and holl said...

that sucks about the ipod. didnt you just get that? nice job on the paint it looks great!

The Cowleys said...

It looks fabulous! I totally get the "bug" in the spring. I just had to re-paint my room, and now I'm not in love with the color, yet there's NO WAY I am going to start over.

Bethany said...

It looks great! Nice job. I love the stripes.

Jeni said...

Lookin' good! Me like-y.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Good job! LOVE it. It does brighten up the room, too. I have the painting bug all year long, and most of the things I own look like that ipod, so don't worry about it :)

WRYUN said...

Way cool! I've always loved striped paint I think it looks so classy. And nice work on the ipod! Good thing it still plays....or else Happy Mother's day!

Tiff said...

Looks great!