Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Amen.

9 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

That's hilarious! And so true:)

Hess Fam said...

AGREED!!

Annilee said...

Awesome...I forgot that Al told us about that. I certainly agree with him. I didn't even know most of the things, but it makes me agree even more. What happened to regular email and phone calls...Love you girl, it was great to see you last week!

Anonymous said...

I am seriously laughing my head off...everything was so true. Loved it!!! and he is so funny! Okay so The Caterpiller cake was super easy and cute and I really wouldn't care if you did that. But I googled birthday cupcake ideas and then I found the wilson website...it had a lot of cute things...but the caterpiller is what claire wanted and I said yahoo because it was super easy!!!

WRYUN said...

RAD! I agree.

-Ry

Kojennedy said...

HAHAHA!!! That was one of the funniest videos ever!!! LOVE IT!

Mama Snow said...

Ok that is too funny. i totally need to show my husband, he says he hates facebook, but he is now an official member. So funny

megan thomas said...

ughhhh! I hate stupid facebook people and their stupid posts. I agree, no one cares if your "wondering what to make for dinner." Shut up and get a hobby people. Lets all just get back to blogging.

melynda said...

haha. i love this!