We spent this past week in Disneyland with my family--it was so much fun! Two of the days were freezing cold, but the other days were pretty nice. It's REALLY making me long for warm weather....

Tate loved looking out the window while we took off

I think the highlight of the trip for Tate was meeting Buzz. He just kept staring at him and smiling, it was so cute.

In Bear Country there's a place where kids can splash around so Tate was in heaven. At one point he was so soaked I took his pants off and let him run around in his shirt and diaper. A worked came up to me and told me that he wasn't allowed to be without pants and to put them back on. Seriously?? He's 2 years old, not some creepy old guy walking around naked. Duh.

Here's most of the gang on Small World...with 19 of us we took up almost 2 boats! We had to go on it like 6 or 7 times, since Tate cried every time we got off. So I resorted to filming the whole ride for him to watch later....all 10 minutes of it.
standing in line for the new Toy Story ride...with our cool 3-D shades
I must be getting old because I cannot go on the Tea Cups of all rides...it makes me so sick. So Jord and Meg had to go on it instead.
10 comments:
I'm still in post vacation depression mode. I wanted you to post the picture of Tate peeking under the curtains every morning. I'm ready to go back! Look at you on the ball and blogging already.
Love all the pictures, looks like a blast. Especially with all your family!
Was this a good time of year to go? We are thinking of going next spring.
I hear you sister about the dizziness...I seriously think it is caused by having kids...I used to love those kind of rides. Bry and I went to Lagoon a few years ago and left after a few hours because we were so sick. What a fun trip with the Wakefields. How funny about the underware incident...how weird...I am so sure! Maybe they consider that Child pornography....Ha!!!
Way fun!! I can't wait to do that with all of my fam. Looks like you guys had a great time. I really think the dizziness is from having kids, you have to have an iron stomach to go on those rides! What a creepy worker too! Who cares if a kid's in his diaper, at least he's not running around stark naked.
p.s., that pic on the side of you and tate is super cute!
SOOO jealous, I wish we lived closer to a Disney park, I feel like we are right in the middle. Six flags just isn't the same. Tate is a cutie...does he know how spoiled he is? Not even two and already how many vacations under his belt?
Dumb rule about the pants. We got told the same thing about Max and Kaige, and they just had their shirts off. Sounds like a fun trip. We are going to miss tate in hawaii, are you sure he is not ready for another airplane ride? Can't wait to hear more about it.
Fun! I want to take Calyn to Disney World this Halloween. We'll see.
Oh my goodness. I am sure you just blew Tater's mind taking him to the big DLand! I cant wait to do that with Katy! How was the toy story ride? Steve and I went in Aug when I was 6 months preggers, it was like one of the only rides I could go on but it was a 4 hour wait so we decided to forgo that one, but it looked way fun! I bet it was a blast to go with your family! Love your family! Oh and congrats on the big bed!
K so much fun:) So I have a cousin question for you:) When are you having number two because my baby will need a cousin to play with at our family reunions:)
I'm so glad you had fun. It was so great to actually talk to you in person last weekend. I know we always say it (and then never do it) but we so need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment