The one bright spot in the week was Thanksgiving day! We spent it with Jord's family, and it was so fun and relaxing....and delicious!
Friday, November 28, 2008
You know what I'm thankful for? That this week is over.
I'm really not a scrooge, this was just a really crappy week. REALLY. First, I was sick for 3 days because of an endoscopy and colonoscopy I had (let me tell you how fun they were). Jord was supposed to take me to the hospital, and Tate was going to stay with his aunt Jen. Well, Tate ended up with a fever screaming all Monday night, so Jord stayed to take him to the doctor while my mom took off work to go with me. Tate had a cold and an ear infection, which he's never had before. Then today Tate got the stomach flu...which he's also never had before. I have never seen so much vomit out of one person. So needless to say, this week was just....rotten.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i am sorry about your week, that sucks! happy thanksgiving.
Sorry to hear about Tate and the stomach flu. It's the worst because he is still too little to use a bucket. kathy just called us to see if we had it because they all do - Are we sure it wasn't steve's turkey dinner? J/K I hope you are all feeling better because you owe us a day with Tate! We will take it any time.
First of all...sorry to hear about your procedures you had to have. You got it on both ends and I can only imagine how crappy that was!!! And how sad that Tate was so sick. I can only imagine how sad that will be when Katy is sick...so sad!!! Oh and Thanksgiving looks like a blast, glad you could enjoy at least that!!! You are not a party pooper at all!!!
NOt fun any of it...besides the fun Thanksgiving day! Sick mom, sick kids...never make a good combo! Glad you pulled through!
Oh Ash, you aren't a true mother until your child has had the stomach bug...isn't it fun? When Cannon has had it, he won't throw up in a bowl, he would rather do it all over the place. I am sorry for what you went through, I kind of understand your pain. When they did my CT to check on my appendix, they had to fill my bowels with water and a balloon so they could see and I was awake and could feel it all...so lovely. Anyway, I am glad you are doing better, looking forward to seeing you soon! When do you want to get together, I guess I need to email everyone again.
I'm sorry about the illnesses...'tis the season, right?
IF the Utes do go to the Sugar Bowl, you guys are more than welcome to stay with us here in New Orleans! We would love to have you! Trust me, we're way better than a hotel!
Oh my gosh! What a week! I'm so sorry!
P.S. I love that picture of Tate on the right panel - the one with the hat. It's so cute.
I hope things are going better for you a week later. I know the feeling of never ending vomit, it's depressing. I'd love to hang with you and Megan again sometime. take care.
Post a Comment