This post is for Jord, the biggest Utes fan I know. Today he and his family left at 1:30 for the game against BYU....you know, they didn't want to be late or anything for the 4:00 game. It was a great game, and the best part was the Utes won!! Final score: 48-24. Eat that Cougar fans.
Jord, Josh and Steve (sorry it's dark, he took it with his phone)
4 comments:
Those two are the funniest to sit with at a game. they sound just like their uncles more each game.
thanks again for the fun night on friday, we really need to do it more often. go utah!! i will call you soon for the aquarium.
Congrats! We were pulling for the Utes. For some reason, I HATE BYU. And it does NOT make me a bad member of the church.
LSU's season is flushed down the toilet. Oh well. Maybe next year.
I am so not a sports fan...but I am grateful for the biggest Ute you know...that they won! Yahoo!
Post a Comment