Anyway, so when Jord got home from work today I just had had it. (translation: complaining, crying, sobbing...) So he went upstairs and came back down with this:
not the greatest pix, but it's the best one I could get.
It's our 5 year anniversary tomorrow and he felt bad for my hysterical breakdown, so he gave it to me early to cheer me up. It worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Freak, I want a "I had a bad week so I need diamonds" pick me up. Happy anniversary. I hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!
Ash, that is beautiful! What a fun anniversary present, hope you enjoy your day and that you get some much needed time alone!
way cute. I'm jealous!!! I keep telling Cam that i want him to get me a band. Maybe next year on our 5 year. Have a great anniversary!!!
You SUCK! I have bad days all the time and I guarantee Ryan wouldn't get me a pretty ring. hah
He thinks since I already have a band I don't need anything else. Maybe you should put a bug in his ear, since it's our 5 year too.
You are one lucky girl-when are we going to lunch? My child is screaming at me don't you LOVE that!
Happy Anniversary and don't get too nasty tonight!
Adios-
What a nice hubby! That is some pretty bling!
WOW! That's beautiful! I'm sure that cheered your day up! Hey thanks for the advice on my blog. I will try it out. Hopefully it will work!! I'll let you know!
Robert and I just celebrated our 15th anniversary. It is sad to say I can't even remember our 5th except that we were at school in South Dakota. Congrats!
Beautiful! That's so great! I can't believe you've been married 5 years already! That is nuts! Sorry you had a rough week though!
What a sweetie! Happy Anniversary! How are you guys doing??
Speaking of Josh and Jen, Jen left a comment on one of my posts and I'd love to peruse their blog, but they have it on lock down! If you talk to her, tell her to send me an invite email at tiffanyoteo@gmail.com!
look how beautiful! i just told adam the other day thats what i get for our 5 year!!! but i am SO jealous jordan figured that out on his own! happy anniversary.
I love love love it! I have always wanted to add a little bling like that to my ring...but always find something else I want or need more. What a cute Hubby to buy something so thoughtful and to give it to you when it really counted...during a melt down...perfect. Oh did I mention I love it?
NICE!
Wow, bling? We just had our 13th and spent it at pack meeting. I got Bri a card...that about covers it...
Wow that ring is beautiful! You are so lucky! I love your blog! It's so fun! I loved reading all those fun facts on your pregnancy. It has been forever since we have seen you guys! Actually, I think Tyson saw Jordan on saturday to watch the game. I hope all is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment