We stayed in Deer Valley--our room was amazing
I hate taking pictures when it's just the 2 of you because they all look retarded like this with your big arm halfway in it....
our mountains are so beautiful in the fall...
In these past 5 years we've been through 3 jobs, 3 homes, 9 vacations, 2 dogs, had a baby, been super poor, been super....poor still, had some really good times, and had some not so good times. I'd say we're doing pretty good!!
6 comments:
umm...9 vacations? Thats like an average of 2 a year. Not so shabby. Deer Valley is fantastic this time of year. Way to raise the bar Jord!
Congrats!! You've definitely got us beat on the vacations. Lucky people.
Happy anniversary! nothing like a kid free weekend!
Congratulations! Oh, and I LOVE the new bling:)
When we get up to Utah again, we'll have to get together with you guys!
I totally know about taking pictures by yourself...Leash and I were just talking about how in my scrapbooks there are hardley any pictures of Bryan and me....they are all of our kids. It just gets old taking pics of yourself or having others take them and bryan gets too embarrased when I do that.
But your little Anniversary trip looked like a lot of fun...I agree that there is nothing better than a kid free weekend! Sounds like you guys have had a 5 years like us...pretty Crazy!
I still remember the day you called to tell me you were engaged. You two make the cutest couple! Congrats on another anniversary.
Ann
Post a Comment