Thanksgiving was with Jordan's family this year; we ate a lot, played some games, and went to see "Wreck-it Ralph".....it was a fun day!
Our family.....minus Tate. He wouldn't get in the picture
Scoping out the ads...I've never even shopped black Friday, I just like looking at the deals
I was shocked Marley ate a roll (and played with the rest), and Tate ate some turkey. For them that's pretty good--Thanksgiving is basically pointless for my kids. They both hate potatoes and gravy, don't usually eat meat unless it's a nugget, and don't eat stuffing or vegetables.
Jordan holding Bergan for the first time....no really. He doesn't do babies. But he couldn't resist that cute chunk forever:)
This is what we did for "black Friday"... got out all the Christmas stuff! The kids loved decorating the tree, even if most of my ornaments are within a one foot radius near the bottom.
2 comments:
Ha ha, our Thanksgiving sounds the same as yours...I think my kids at a couple bits of rolls, and Kameron threw the turkey overboard! We saw wreck it ralph too, super cute! And, our tree is just the opposite! Merry Christmas!
Ha, maybe if Katy could drowned everything in ketsup, she would eat something....same here. I swear if Katy actually "tried" things for real and not just by sticking her tongue on it and saying she doesn't like it, she might like Thanksgiving more!
Post a Comment