Tate decided for some reason he wanted to be Darth Maul this year for
Halloween. And since this is probably the last year they will allow me
to "match" them, Marley was Princess Leia. We have usually gone to our parents homes the past few years, but Tate was so excited to go trick-or-treating with his friends, so we stayed home. The kids loved it!
At the ward trunk-or-treat.....our previous ward never did these so this was our first experience. Fastest way to get some candy, and the fastest way to go through a huge bag of candy in like 10 minutes. Craziness.
Carving pumpkins for family night....who am I kidding, we are terrible at doing family night. This just happened to be on a Monday so I deemed it FHE.
We braved Gardner Village for the sole purpose of getting pictures with the witches.
4 comments:
I love your Princess Leia wig! And so cute that they matched! You are such a cute Mom :)
so fun the kids look awesome!! looks like you had a great halloween:) and where did you get your cute coat? i love it!
I matched the kids this year too...I'm sure it's the last year I will be able to do it as well, Cannon took a lot of convincing. Your kids look darling and I am so glad to hear that you have a neighborhood/ward that you are loving and that is full of kids.
I found you from I think one of your friends blogs. I don't know what it is about yall's blogs but you have some great pictures. wow!
Post a Comment