Friday, August 24, 2012

Zoo....check.

 You know how sometimes you go do things just so you can say you did them?  The Zoo is one of those for us.  If we make it once a year I feel good. My kids like it, but I think they worry more about the train and merry-go-round than the animals.  And half of the time it's just too bloody hot....so I'm a bad mom I guess. Oh well.

 With Meg and her girls by the sea lions/seals...whatever

I will say though, that the new bear area is pretty dang cool.  The kids loved how the polar bear can swim right up to the glass and stare you down.  I love Marley's face:)

2 comments:

Annilee said...

You need to go to the zoo when it is cooler, the animals are more active and it is much more enjoyable. You are a great mom...just don't want the zoo to think you belong there right? ;)

Alesha said...

I so agree. I do it to do it. It really isn't that fun. And it is totally too hot! haha