Sunday, August 5, 2012

A new little Love!!

 Jordan's sister Krystal had a baby girl last week and I am so excited!!  Marley finally has a girl cousin on the Love side, and there's a new tiny baby around to love and hold...then give her back;)
Me holding miss Bergan Cluff after she was born!  I know I look freaky...I was a little too excited and also tired; it was late
Once they got home and settled we let the kids go see their new cousin for a bit.  Tate was so enthralled by her and couldn't stop staring at her.  He did ask me "When are we going to get one of these?"  So I might run to Costco this week and buy one.

2 comments:

Alesha said...

You don't look freaky you look super cute! Congrats to Ty and Krystal, what a cutie!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Hurry! I think they're on sale right now...