Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Park City

 This year for the 4th of July we spend a few days in Park City with Jordan's family.  Of all the places that canceled fireworks, it was there.  So that was a bummer but we still had a ton of fun.  We went to the parade, swam, saw "Brave", went bowling, went bike riding, 3 of the 5 guys flipped over their handle bars mountain biking:), and did the Alpine slides....it was a busy few days!!
So festive!
The whole gang on our bikes....you should have seen the parade of us on the trail!
The kids loved even taking the lift up to the Alpine slides
I thought Marley would be scared but she laughed the whole time!  And Tate rode with Jord and got to steer the sled, he thought that was pretty cool
Tate loves bowling, I guess we need to take him more often
Jordan was in serious mode
.....and Marley just played with Kallee's lipstick most of the time:)

3 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

so fun, I LOVE park city. Bummer about the fireworks, but it looks like you made the most of it anyway!

Annilee said...

What fun, I am sure it is fun to start to enjoy these things with two "bigger" kids...

Alesha said...

Mar is BIG!!! Wow! Looks like fun!