Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My big girl!!

I can't believe I'm posting this picture because A) I was pissed when I found out Jordan took it in the first place, and B) it's so embarrassing.  But this was my desperation/exhaustion one night a few weeks ago.  And just so you know, I've never slept in the crib before and it was as awful as you can imagine.  Marley had been sleeping badly and really hating her crib for a while. So one night she wouldn't come in my bed but wanted me to sleep with her and I was so tired I climbed on in.  The next morning I told Jordan that it was time for a big girl bed!  She must have been ready for one because she loves it and has actually done really well.  It's just kind of weird to not have a crib up anymore and know that we won't be putting it up again! 

4 comments:

Jill said...

That.is.awesome. You are hilarious, I've always wondered if the crib would hold me if I got desperate enough too!! Love the big girl bed, so grown up!

melynda said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that picture!!!

Alesha said...

Oh I love it! That is seriously great. No more kiddos for you two huh?

Annilee said...

One day when Marley has kids of her own you can pull that picture out and show her what sacrifices moms make for their kids (and a night's sleep). I love that, shows you are a great mom! We had to put Andalyn in a toddler bed too because she started climbing out of her crib but couldn't get back in. Her bedding is darling, where did you get it?