Monday, June 18, 2012

Waterlogged

 I'm pretty sure by the end of the summer I will be waterlogged.  My kids on the other hand would live in a pool if allowed.  That is definitely a Love trait; us Wakefield's can't even swim...for reals.  We were never really water people.  But I am glad Tate and Marley inherited that gene, I want them to not be afraid of water and swim like fish!  It's only 3 weeks into summer and we have ran through sprinklers, done the slip-n-slide, bought our season pass to Cowabunga Bay, and swam a million times at the Love's pool.  If only my pasty white skin could ever get a nice tan.  Oh well.




2 comments:

Annilee said...

What is with kids and water? I can't wait until my kids are old enough that I can lounge under the shade and read while they swim. Is Cowabunga Bay fun for little ones...it looks like it's for older kids?

melynda said...

i so want to go to CB, if we ever make it out there i will call you!!