Monday, December 12, 2011

This is the Place

For the month of December, the Love's decided to do something "christmas-y" every week. So the first week we went to This is the Place park and it was so much fun! I definitely want to make it a tradition. A lot of the little homes are open and have different activities you can do; like crafts, a puppet show, dancing, etc. And the train takes you around to see the lights too. The kids loved it.

There were a few reindeer when we first got there (even though you can't see them)
Tate, Max, Kaige, and Banks on the train
Putting our names on the nice list...
At the school house they taught us how to do a dance, so we each got a "partner" and the band played a song. This was seriously so fun, it was our favorite part.
I know I say it a lot, but I'm really loving the kids getting older. I feel like there's so much more we can do and places we can go. And they actually enjoy going too, they can stay out later and love to participate in stuff!

2 comments:

The Loves said...

The Kids do great, now if only you can get Jord to stay out late and enjoy it!

Team Beardshall said...

He fun, cold but fun!