Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Program

Tate had his first preschool program yesterday and he was so excited! He couldn't wait to get up and sing....and boy did he sing! He just about shouted every song and did every action, he was so proud. I was proud of him too, going to preschool has been the best thing ever; and it's made him very outgoing and not afraid anymore.

my little elf patiently waiting to start..
You can't see him too well, but he's a little to the right of the teacher in the middle. I couldn't get good pictures, but Jord got some great film! I'm going to try and see if I can figure out how to put some on here, it was hilarious!

1 comment:

Annilee said...

That is one cute little elf. I'm glad to hear that preschool has been good on both ends...it's nice when you find something that helps you be a better mom.