Sunday, November 27, 2011
Tate
I've really slacked lately on blogging, which sucks, because this is my only journal. So I figure I'll do a post about each kid so I know what's going on with them right now!
Tate is getting much better these days about bad behavior. He still definitely has his moments, but overall he's acting a lot better! And it's nice, I can actually enjoy him and have fun with him now instead of just wishing it was bedtime:) He loves preschool, every day he asks if he has school, and how many minutes until we can go. Tate loves to color and draw. I'm obviously biased, but he's really good at it too. I love seeing his drawings because they are so cute and it makes me laugh! He's still a busy body; he would always be on the go if he could. Every day he asks where we're going and if we can play at grandma's, or Meg's or somewhere. But he really loves going to Hailey's (or as Tate says "Heh-wees") to play with her, they are the best of friends. He is a huge tease and just can't leave Marley alone! He loves to bug her and irritate her, just like a big brother I guess. But he can be really sweet and protective of her too. He is funny and silly just like his dad! Every day he cracks me up, it's been a crazy but fun 4 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad things are getting better for you. I hate the times I can't wait for bedtime. They def happen but I always feel bad. :)
Those two are the cutest little darlings...I can't hardly believe that they ever misbehave! Glad to see that you are alive and still kicking. We need to catch up...what's going on with the house? Anything else new? Anyway, glad you are well and that your lack of posts was not indicative that your children have driven you crazy!
Post a Comment