Thursday, June 30, 2011

Welcome home Elder Love!

Chace came home yesterday from his mission to Texas. I can't believe it's already been two years!! It was so fun and exciting to go to the airport and see him come home. Although for some reason it gave me serious anxiety just standing there waiting and waiting for him to come through security, it felt like forever. Tate was so excited to see him, he kept saying "I can't believe Chace is home!" I don't think he really remembers him, but just seeing his pictures and hearing us talk about him made him all excited I guess. He kept going right up to him and staring at him in awe.Just waiting at the airport.....Tate's favorite part was making the "welcome home" sign
Meeting his niece Marley for the first time....she was born only 6 months into his mission, so he'd only seen pictures of her.
with his niece and nephews

2 comments:

Annilee said...

It seriously has not been two years since he left...that is crazy! I am sure it is fun to have everyone home now, he looks great! Hope to see you when we come in a few weeks!

megan thomas said...

he is so adorable. (Jordan of course.) only the Loves would have a sign saying we love "U." your all crazy!