It was my parents stake Lagoon day on Friday, so the whole fam-damily went! It was so much fun, Tate loved being with all his cousins, and Marley was actually really good too. She couldn't go on very many rides, but she loved just being outside and running around. Tate was brave and went on any ride he was tall enough for! His favorite buddy to ride with was Jake, they were so cute together.
Brooke and Mar
Brooke and Mar

3 comments:
cute pictures. I love Tates face in the last one. Looking at these I keep thinking that maybe I will suck it up and
take Macy on tuesday. Oh, wait, I'm over it. Such a brief awful thought. That was so so fun. Disneyland 2012 here we come!
So fun, glad that you are having nice weather and are able to enjoy being outside. It has been 102+ here and we dont want to go anywhere...
ha, I don't think there is much Katy will be able to do but we need to get out there this summer. Stake Lagoon Day, gotta love it!
Post a Comment