Yes, it was that dreadful time of year again. This is now the 4th annual mustache growing contest, and I don't know how many more years I can take. It's even turned into a big party at Jordan's work! So I present to you "the cats tail":

I know, ladies keep your hands off...he's mine

Josh, Jord and Ty at work
So while they were celebrating their mustaches, Meg and I took the kids to Temple Square to get out while the weather was nice and see all the flowers. Marley finally had her one year pictures done too, I've been waiting for her cast to come off once and for all! So that's why she's all dressed up fancy and the rest of us look like crap.

Marley and Macy in the jogging stroller....not mine of course. I don't exercise.

Trying to get a cute picture with the kids; I'm never in them because I'm always the one taking them. So I wanted proof that I really do exist.

Alexa and Tate
I have no idea what pose they are doing, they did this on their own! Funny kids.
3 comments:
I don't know how you do mustache growing season, I would hate it too much! Can't wait to see Marley's pictures, hope you are well!
do not let hailey see this picture! They look like lovers and she would be sooooooo jealous. Almost as jealous as I that you got to wake up every morning looking at that glorious hairy face of Jord. he looks like the biggest CREEPER!!!!
It is a crack up every year! I cant believe how big Tate is looking! WHOA!
Post a Comment