Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tis the season for soccer!

Tate started soccer again a few weeks ago, and they are the yellow dragons. I think no matter what color they were they would be "dragons." He can't get enough of soccer, and he's actually getting pretty good at it; he's scored at both of his games so far.

Oh his face. He's at that stage where if you tell him to smile he'll do a weird ugly one. This one we like to call the rabbit.
Every now and then he stops and waves at us just to make sure we're watching I guess.

2 comments:

Jill said...

So fun! I've been wondering if I should put Spencer in soccer...I think I'll wait til next year! We're at that goofy stage too where he refuses to give a true smile for a picture..hopefully it passes soon!

melynda said...

ok, so cute, dont you love it!! he got an awesome shirt, we just got some stupid t-shirt, lame!!