Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Marley's stats.

just checkin my emails...

I put Marley's birthday stuff on the last post, but I didn't really say much about her and what she's like these days. If I don't put it down here, I will never remember it--since I think the last time I wrote in my journal was when Marley was like 2 months old! At her year appointment she weighed 18 pounds (7%) and was 29.5 inches long (75%)....super tall and super skinny! It kills me that we have these tall kids--I have no idea where it comes from.
Some things about Miss Moo are:
-she still has crazy nicknames,the most common being Miss Moo, Sis, and Mars
-her favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but also likes Elmo's World
-has been walking all over the place for about a month now
-only has 4 teeth--2 top, 2 bottom
-loves to play with Tate, she even is learning how to tease him like he teases her
-definitely a girl-can be dramatic and throw a mean fit it needs be
-very sensitive little thing.....i.e. I took her to the park last week and she was staring at the ground whining and wouldn't walk. I realized she is AFRAID OF HER SHADOW. Seriously.
-she loves dogs
-it doesn't matter what I do, her hair grows straight into her eyes. I don't know how she can even see sometimes
-a big climber like her brother
-is so sweet and calm, she will just do her own thing and kind of wander around.
-loves to throw stuff on the ground and say "uh-oh!" with her hands in the air like, "what? I didn't do anything"
-a major mama's girl! :)

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

love it.....I love the crazy morning hair for sure. You got to record this stuff somewhere, might as well be where I can read it too! :)

Alesha said...

Her shadow! That is so awesome! HAHA