
Jord's sister Kallee got married on Thursday and it was a beautiful wedding! She looked amazing, the weather was great (a little windy though), and the reception was a lot of fun with delicious food! By the end of the night I thought my feet might fall off though, I am definitely not a stiletto girl. Here are some highlights:

Sis, me, Kall and Jen at the temple....I'm only 5'2" but I felt like a giant next to those girls:)

the one picture that we got of just us two

at the reception with my two cute kids

Marley looked so cute in her little black dress but she hated it, it was too fluffy for her

this was by the end of the night; you can't see he's totally untucked, drink spilled down him, and cupcake all over himself.

poor Chace wasn't around to defend himself from these two pervs.
4 comments:
Oh Kallee looks so pretty. I love her dress. Not only do you look super tall next to those scrawny girls, but your dark hair...you just don't fit in. Marles looks like a beauty and Tater is stunning. I want to get married again. Maybe I'll even have a different groom.
may I just say that you are lookin pretty great! Also I have to say that Marley is my kind of gal with not liking the poofy kind of thing! Looks like the wedding was beautiful!
Of course all the Love girls look adorable...you fit right into that cute family! So fun to have Kallee married, I love weddings and am so sad I am missing Al's. See you soon!
Ash, you look so fabulous...holy skinny girl. What a beautiful wedding...I love the black...I like Meg would like another wedding!!!
Post a Comment