
Tate started T-Ball this week and he loves it! It's hilarious to watch those tiny boys hit the ball and then have no idea what to do after that. They don't fully understand running the bases, so some kinda just run up the middle of the field, one little boy went and grabbed the ball he just hit and went and sat down. It's so funny! Their team name is the blue sharks (so original:)


And we can't forget miss Marley, lounging in the shade. You better get used to going to sports stuff, this will be our lives for the next 15 years!
4 comments:
T-ball, how fun!! I laugh just imagining the kids nto knowing what to do once they hit the ball. That would totally be me...now.
oh, Tater looks so cute. I cant wait to come watch.k
So fun! I love it when they don't get it but have a blast doing it anyway.
We tried to sign Jaxson up but we were too late (ours started in the spring). Oh well, like you say, we have like 15 years more of sports stuff so it won't hurt to miss one!!
P.S I am going to come and steal Marley! She is so cute I can't stand it.
Wow, already starting the sports career...he looks so cute with that glove in his hand! I can't believe you don't have a blue shark cheerleading outfit for Marley, what kind of mother are you??? Can't wait to see you and those little ones!
Post a Comment