Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tulip Festival

For Valentines my parents bought all of us a season pass to Thanksgiving Point, and last Friday it was finally nice enough to go. So we got 3 golf carts and piled 6 adults and 12 kids on them to drive around the grounds--it was so fun! Maybe next time we will invite the guys to go with us...

trying to get a picture of the three of us but Tate just wanted to pick the tulips
his favorite part way driving the cart with Brooke
the whole gang! (well, minus Paige taking the picture)

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Holy Cow, you have a lot of kido's there! What a good call with the golf carts!!!! I was thinking that they were all gone with the crappy weather we've been having! I guess I need to get down there! PS you're lookin good!

Ann said...

I don't blame Tate, I'd pick the tulips too. They are so pretty!

Oh, and those pictures of Marley! She is so gorgeous. What a beautiful baby!!