Yesterday was just not Tate's day. While I was bathing Marley in the morning, he got into our ibuprofen. So I called poison control (for the 4th time in a year mind you--hopefully they don't keep track and think I never watch my child) and they said it was protocol to take him to the ER since it could be pretty bad. So I called Jord and off we went to the hospital. Thankfully he was acting ok so they didn't think they needed to pump his stomach or anything, so we just had to stay a few hours so they could watch him. He thought it was some party and was playing around the room. He was fine and we got to go home in the afternoon...
He thought it was so funny to keep pulling the gown up over his head....silly boy
Then last night he jumped out of the bathtub and cut his foot open, it was bleeding all over the freaking bathroom. And he was screaming so bad we considered taking him to Instacare since he wouldn't let us even look at it. But we just tried wrapping it and put him to bed. Luckily it didn't end up needing stitches, just a really deep cut. So needless to say, he had a rough day.

8 comments:
Ash, when you get that boy raised, you will know you have succeeded. He is so cute, I love to see all the little personalities that come to us! Hope you are doing well!
Oh man - poor boy and poor you! That kid gives you guys a run for your money :).
Oh my goodness Ash! Glad that you are keeping busy....not that you have your hands full with a new baby! Ha, at least he seems to have a good sense of humor about all of this! Enjoy!
Oh man....You're right, our boys were twins that got separated!! Can you imagine having two boys ??? It scares me to death thinking that I may have another boy someday! Thank goodness he is ok!
you forgot him running smack into the wheel barrel handle. I think his issues are a cry for help. give the boy some ATTENTION!!!!
Four times in one year? Are you kidding me?! Is that what I have to look forward to? :)
Oh, and I almost called poison control one day because I found Calyn sucking down some toothpaste. We ended up just keeping an eye on her and she was fine.
Your title of this post is perfect! That is a very bad day! Glad you all survived :) What a cute little guy!
That is pretty intenst Ash! Glad he is ok!
Post a Comment