And here's her first picture! I am now a little over 15 weeks, and way too impatient to wait for the normal 20 week ultrasound, so we decided to go find out and it's definitely a girl! Everything looked really good and she was quite the mover and kicker...I don't know if that's good or bad:) but we are super excited...A few details about this pregnancy...I am due March 3, 2010. I've felt pretty crappy this time, about the same as with Tate. But a bag of jolly ranchers, 2 whole boxes of saltines, a 24 pack of sprite, and a bottle of zofran later, I think it's starting to get a little bit better. Just the thought of having to eat more saltines makes me want to vomit. But regardless of being sick, I'm just happy that we're going to have another girl in the house!
18 comments:
So jealous...she will be the cutest and most spoiled little girl! I have seen how Jordan acts with a little boy...watch out for the overprotective dad of a little girl! Congrats Ash, that really is exciting!
You have no idea how excited I am!
Yay!!! Little girls are sooooo much fun!
We could arrange two marriages here: Calyn & Tate and Logan & (blank).
Think about it...it would be awesome!
Yay! That's so awesome. Congratulations you guys!
YAY! That's great! Little girls are so much fun! I'm thrilled for you! It was good to see you the other night :)
Congrats! Girls are awesome! I'd like 4 of them:)
That is so great that you are having a girl. That will be exciting. You guys have way to many boys around. I'm sure their great but girls are way fun. That girl will be so spoiled being the first girl grandbaby on the love side. That stinks that you have been sick I hope it gets better.
Oh Yay!! Girls are so much fun!! Get ready for the drama!!!
Congrats! That is awesome!
I am so excited! I'm off the hook!! I have a feeling that just because there is another girl in the house, it wont lessen the amount of sports! With Jordy as a dad, prepare for a tomboy!! we really are so excited for a little girl! thanks!!!
Yay! I am so excited for you Ash! I'm going to get out the ribbons and beads tonight and start making her some headbands and bracelets. Every girl needs a little bling!
Congrats! It is fun to have a mix in the family. There are goods and bads to both girls and boys!
Congratulations! You'll have to tell me how to get one of those ;).
Yay!!! Congrats you guys, and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
I'll bet Kathy is super excited for her first granddaughter!! Congrats!!!
Pretty sure I am WAY happy for you and a little jealous. ;) lol
Oh Ashley, I am so so excited you guys! Girls are so fun...well okay they are so adorable and so moody all at the same time. Happy shopping and make sure she has lots of BOWS!!! get feeling better!!!
congrats on having the FIRST girl grandbaby! She is going to be spoiled. And also, thank heaven for zofran! I could do a commercial for them, it saves my life everytime!
Post a Comment