Friday, September 25, 2009

Our Anniversary

We celebrated our 6th anniversary on the 19th....it was very low key this year but still really fun. My mom watched Tate for the day and we went and did some random things that we've never done before. We walked around the big Farmers Market at Pioneer Park--sounds weird but it is actually really cool, I want to go again! Then we drove up the canyon for a while, went to the Hill Airforce Base museum which is also really neat, and then ate at the Maddox in Brigham City. It was so nice to spend a whole day with just me and Jord and do whatever we felt like...
Jord really liked all the old fighter war planes they had
that was the biggest plane I have ever seen...I could have fit my entire house inside it
Those were the only pictures we got, we didn't even get one of us together! But it was really fun to reminisce about the past 6 years and everything we've gone through--some things we anticipated, other things we didn't! But through all the ups and downs I wouldn't change a thing and I'm so glad to be married to my best friend.

No comments: