Yea...looking forward to the floating baby! I am thoroughly impressed that you got Tate to hold that book so you can read the title and he is looking at the camera...that is quite an accomplishment when dealing with a two year old!
Wohoo!! I'm so happy for all three of you! I must confess, I already knew. I'll give you one guess who told me. We're all so happy for you and are glad to hear you are feeling better this time around.
I don't know how long you waited to tell but you were probably preggers when I saw you at the park. Maybe not, I guess that was a while ago. Okay but this post is leaving something wanting. How are you feeling? What are Tate's thoughts on the whole thing? Common I need some more info here! Plus Macy is soo cute. I love the name too! The pictures turned out great! Love them, and Happy Birthday to Tate. I am imaging that we will probably start trying when Katy is 3??? It's scary to think that she is almost one and we may be ready to start sooner than that (not by the looks of things now! Ha) Congrats again though. Now we need some more info on how you are feeling!
18 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to break out the Jolly Ranchers:)
Congrats! That is great news.
Wonderful News Ash, Congrats to you all! :)
How exciting. So when are you due? That will be so fun.
Yay! That's so awesome you guys! I second the question above?!?
Congrats! That is very exciting. Good luck with everything
Congrats!!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys.
Yea...looking forward to the floating baby! I am thoroughly impressed that you got Tate to hold that book so you can read the title and he is looking at the camera...that is quite an accomplishment when dealing with a two year old!
OH how exciting! Hope you arent feeling too crappy! When are you do! PS We have that book and Koen LOVES it!
Congrats!! How wonderful!!
Hurray for you! Congrats!
Yay!!! how exciting you guys!!! Now we need details....
how dare you do a new post. my baby should've been the headline for at least a month. you are so selfish!
congrats! that is so wonderful! hope you are feeling well...and when are you due?
Wohoo!! I'm so happy for all three of you! I must confess, I already knew. I'll give you one guess who told me. We're all so happy for you and are glad to hear you are feeling better this time around.
It's about time you finally told everyone! Now I don't have to lie anymore! haha Congratulations again!
I don't know how long you waited to tell but you were probably preggers when I saw you at the park. Maybe not, I guess that was a while ago. Okay but this post is leaving something wanting. How are you feeling? What are Tate's thoughts on the whole thing? Common I need some more info here!
Plus Macy is soo cute. I love the name too! The pictures turned out great! Love them, and Happy Birthday to Tate. I am imaging that we will probably start trying when Katy is 3??? It's scary to think that she is almost one and we may be ready to start sooner than that (not by the looks of things now! Ha) Congrats again though. Now we need some more info on how you are feeling!
how exciting...CONGRATS!
Post a Comment