A day in the lives of Jordan, Ashley, Tate and Marley
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Macy Paige Thomas
My sister Meg had her baby on Monday...isn't she so stinkin cute?! I just want to squeeze her. She was 7.2 pounds and 20 inches with chubby little cheeks and a ton of brown hair. That makes 10 grandkids now on the Wakefield side, it's just chaos when we are all together....
Such a cute little baby. I want to squeeze her too! Meg looks so much like your mom! All those girls in one house, how would it be! Thanks for letting Tater come and play with us. We loved having him.
What a darling baby! So fun! And your family pictures turned out great! Looks like it was worth the hassle :) Tate is getting so big! I love that picture of him looking sneaky....he's got trouble on his mind!
Thanks for posting pics Ash! I know Meg won't have much time to blog anytime soon. She IS so adorable. I love the hair and chubby cheeks. What would that be like, a baby with fat cheeks? I'm so jealous!!
Yea for a family of girls...I love it! I can see which sister Megan loves the most...Paige must be flattered! Enjoy holding the little one and then going home to your bed for a full night's sleep!
Oh yahoo Meg...She looks darling and Meg looks like a beauty queen like always...how annoying for me and great for her...ha! Tell her congrats from me!!!
7 comments:
Such a cute little baby. I want to squeeze her too! Meg looks so much like your mom! All those girls in one house, how would it be! Thanks for letting Tater come and play with us. We loved having him.
What a darling baby! So fun! And your family pictures turned out great! Looks like it was worth the hassle :) Tate is getting so big! I love that picture of him looking sneaky....he's got trouble on his mind!
Thanks for posting pics Ash! I know Meg won't have much time to blog anytime soon. She IS so adorable. I love the hair and chubby cheeks. What would that be like, a baby with fat cheeks? I'm so jealous!!
Yea for a family of girls...I love it! I can see which sister Megan loves the most...Paige must be flattered! Enjoy holding the little one and then going home to your bed for a full night's sleep!
Thanks for the pics of Megan and the baby. They are all so beautiful. I am glad that I can keep caught up on extended family.
The floating baby on the sidebar IS creepy...that's why I like it:)
Oh yahoo Meg...She looks darling and Meg looks like a beauty queen like always...how annoying for me and great for her...ha! Tell her congrats from me!!!
Post a Comment