Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dreaded Pictures

I really really hate getting family pictures done. I never know what to have everyone wear, how I should do my hair, how to get Tate to cooperate, or where to even get them done. BUT, I needed Tate's 2 year pictures and I really wanted one of all of us. So I called my old friend Jen from highschool who does them and she is awesome--she was amazing with Tate (who was acting less than amazing) and I just thought she did a great job. I highly recommend her....look here if you want to see her other work. PS--I don't know why they are showing up blurry on here, maybe I downloaded them wrong??I love this face, you can see he's planning something sneaky to doThis is what he wanted to do instead of pose...throw dirt and look for bugs

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash...those turned out adorable. I actually love the one of him playing in the dirt. You look beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh P.S. I hate getting pictures done too! I usually end up with an ulcer before it is all said a done!

Alesha said...

Oh they turned out great! I love them! I hate getting pics done...stressful! I am nervous for our family pictures this fall with 2 after the sampling we had when we did brigs newborns! YIKES!

Unknown said...

Jennifer does such a great job! she did my engagements and I love them! your family looks adorable. Tate is getting so big!

Laurie & Clint said...

oops my husband forgot to sign out. That last comment is from laurie not clint :)

Hess Fam said...

so cute!! I love them

Annilee said...

I love that Tate's personality always shows through, you will love having those pictures when he is 30 because you will remember exactly what a monkey he was. You look fab as well!

Jen said...

Im so glad you like them! :) You guys were awesome (really!) And I just loved Tate- even if he didnt love me! lol :)

melynda said...

ok, these are SO cute. i love your hair and all the outfits.

are you ever going to come see my new kid!!?? i miss our play dates, come over so i can have some adult interaction!!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

SO. CUTE. Yeah, you think family pictures are bad now, wait until you have two to try and get a picture of clean and smiling...it should be a freaking olympic event!! (and I'm sure it only gets worse!)

WRYUN said...

They turned out great!!! I love them all, especially the ones of Tate by himself. She did a great job!