So finally at the age of 23 months, Tate got a haircut. It's taken TWO FREAKIN YEARS to grow anything on that head! And it still was mostly on the top, not much on the back or sides. I took him to Cookie Cutters...which I loved that place, but Tate hated it. He cried and cried the whole time-I don't know how that girl was even able to cut his hair, but she did a great job.
Before, with his crazy curly hair
During the scream session
He stopped crying at the end long enough to get a balloon...
And after! This was the best picture I could get of him. But it's so cute, he looks like such a little boy now...
And after! This was the best picture I could get of him. But it's so cute, he looks like such a little boy now...
11 comments:
He is super cute and oh my heck super big...Love the hair cut. Can't believe he is going to be 2...get going ash time for #2...you know I am totally teasing...I do not encourage such behavior! ha!
The picture of him screaming is classic. haha. All the sudden he looks REALLY old and big. Your little one is not so little anymore. But of course still just as adorable.
It's about time. It is sad to cut off all the hair. I am still having regrets for cutting Boo's and still even about Kaige's and that was 3 years ago. He looks cute! I still thinks he looks so much like your nephews. Where are the love genes?
I forgot, love the dinosaur jammies. Where did you ever get them? Those were my favorites. It was so cute when max and bear used to wear them together.
Aww! He's so handsome! When it comes to hair, sometimes I envy people with little boys cause you can just keep it short and simple. Girls are much harder!
he looks so grown up! i hope you tipped the girl really well!
we love cookie cutters too. he looks adorable!
Isn't it crazy how much older that first haircut makes them look?! Dang cute.
I wonder if they have an age limit. I want to sit on something cool and watch a movie
Okay a few things....
It was so awesome to see you at the park, way random but way too much fun! Tate is a cuttie pattootie!
Love the hair...looks great! Love the pics of the hair cut, so cute!
I didn't know you went to Hawaii! I am so jealous...I keep telling Steve we need to do that. I miss it so much. And I don't know if you remember what a Jurassic Park freak I was but that is way too cool!!!
Lastly you defiantly don't look like Tori Spelling!!!! But that is a pretty funny story!
Fun pictures! Haircuts are the best with these little guys! We need to plan a cousin get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment