Today was sad because we took Jord's brother Chace into the MTC....well, not "into" more like "semi-near." They've turned into quite the nazi's these days. Only one car is allowed in, you're supposed to take all pictures beforehand, and you stand on the curb and say your goodbye's for about 2 minutes before their escort takes them inside. It feels weird, but I guess it doesn't give you as much time to be as devastated. It goes too fast. Not to mention Chace was all smiles and excited to go in there...he didn't even shed one tear. I miss him already.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't beleive Chace is old enough to be a missionary! He is such a cute kid. He's going to tear it up!
He is a super cute kid. I herd that they were not letting any one in...that is weird except I guess if you can spare a missionary the swine flu it is a good thing...ha!
Again, Ive said before, I'm glad I don't have boys just for the mere fact of this dreadful day. Boo Hoo. He is so cute. They are just babies. Do you think he knows about Michael Jackson? Maybe he would be more emotional.
Must say, I am glad that we had to depart early so we missed the whole curbside goodbye.
Post a Comment