Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...What we did while Jordan was busy growing out his beard...

Tulip festival at Thanksgiving PointHmmm, notice how the sign says "please do not climb on exhibit"
The dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point--totally lame but Tate seemed to like it
I randomly find these on my camera....I have no idea who took the picture.I spent a weekend at my Grandma's house with my mom, Meg, Brooke, and my aunt Shauna

Tate loved mowing the lawn with Jordan. We're hoping in a few weeks he'll be good enough to send out on his own and do it:)

2 comments:

WRYUN said...

We took Spencer to the Dino exhibit at Thanksgiving Point too, so not worth the 10 bucks a person. I was a little pissed afterwards that it cost us 20.

jay and holl said...

i cant believe how big tate is, how did Jordans boy get so tall?