Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mustache '09

Before
After
This year was the second annual Cinco de Mustache party with Jordan and his friends. We had to do the party a day early, but it was still just as fun, and just as ridiculous.
We're so proud to call them our husbands.


And I'll have you know, Jordan went to jury duty like that. Amazingly he got picked and is now Juror #1....apparently they were looking for someone with serious amounts of facial hair.

6 comments:

megan thomas said...

Oh Jordan, that is the ugliest thing Ive ever seen. I kind of want it as my screen saver though. Completely CREEPY. I guess thats one way to make Jury duty.

WRYUN said...

You lucky, lucky lady!

Bethany said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that first picture. You are a very patient woman! That is funny he got jury duty with that stache....

Rosies said...

I LOVE this tradition of yours!! It makes me laugh so hard!

Alesha said...

That is so hilarious. I am cracking up that he went to Jury duty like that! Awesome.

Ann said...

That is the funniest picture ever! And Ash, can I tell you how jealous I am that you all went to Grandma's! Oh how I would have loved some home made bread, soup, and girl time.