That is classic...I think we have all been there. I actually almost took a pic of lib the other day like that...I was wondering who her mom was because I would never let a diaper go that long...wink wink!!!
The rainboots are from Children's Place, they usually have cute ones too! Cannon loves them, I just hope he doesn't decide that he has to wear them with everything. Hope you are doing well!
8 comments:
I think he still has a good couple hours in that one. I love cute little baby bums, can't resist taking pictures of them!
That is awesome.
He's more likely to wet the front, so as long as that's still intact and covering what it needs to I think you're ok for a few more hours.....
Love it! See, you can't put him on KSL. He's soo cute!
freaking hillarious
Oh, tht is hilarious! What more can I say?!?
That is classic...I think we have all been there. I actually almost took a pic of lib the other day like that...I was wondering who her mom was because I would never let a diaper go that long...wink wink!!!
The rainboots are from Children's Place, they usually have cute ones too! Cannon loves them, I just hope he doesn't decide that he has to wear them with everything. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment