Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I feel blah...
Jordan says "blah" isn't a word, but I beg to differ. Blah is when the weather sucks, we're stuck inside bored to tears, my hair desperately needs a cut and color, I need some new clothes.....you get the idea. Hence the reason for my lack of blogging too. This is about all we've been up to lately:
I can brag because I'm his mother--he really is good at making baskets, he rarely misses
Tate's first tie I finally bought him, and he's almost 2 years old...
I swear I didn't pose this, I found him this way and I almost shed tears of joy. A man after my own heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Ah, the February blah's. I think they happen to all of us. But good news, the weather's supposed to improve and in a week you get to celebrate getting older...what could be better?
P.S. Tate is adorable. I would brag about him too :)
I feel your "blah"s.
I, too, need new clothes.
I, too, need a haircut and dye.
However, I'm NOT trapped inside. We're actually heading out to the zoo today. In Louisiana, winter is the time to get outside and play. We get cooped up in the summer because it is SO FREAKIN' HOT. At least there's water hoses and swimming pools to keep us busy. If there's no water involved, we're inside with the A/C:) Things like the zoo and park get abandoned.
Of course he makes every basket, raise the hoop!! Give the kid a challenge, he is a love!! Come over and play, the boys would love to see tate. We will watch him if you go get your hair done - if jord says we can :(
Just think of warm California in three weeks. It gets me through the blahs. I yearn for the days when the girls will say, "no more barbie books mom, we just want to read US weekly with you." I think you have a future basketball star. He makes baskets at our house better than Alexa, and she has 3 years on him!
and hello...What about Hawaii in 3 months for a week with no child? Does it get better than that? Even a trip to ogden for a week with no kids would be fantastic!
How funny that he is reading that magazine! I just got a subscription for Christmas! Now to find some time to read it. I cant wait for spring either!
I know EXACTLY how you feel! Just BLAH!
DOn't worry, even in 80 degree weather, I have the February blahs too. Tate is adorable and obviously keeping up on the trends so when you take him shopping, he can help you pick things out. Love the tie, I like to put one on Cannon so I can threaten to hang him by it when he misbehaves...
Blah is TOTALLY a word and I have the blah's too! I'm going to SL tomorrow to have my sister cut and color my hair, can't wait!
Love Tate's little tie and that last pic is too funny! :)
love the tie, that might be the one i almost bought! i love little boys in ties and linc doesnt have one yet:(
So funny!!! I too feel blah!!! It's not just you. I got my hair cut and colored and I still feel blah...what is my problem. Love the tie, the "us" photo and how cute he looks making baskets...what a cutie!
I love the pics of Tate. What a cutie! I am desperate for new clothes - spring clothes. I say we get together and go shopping sometime. It's been WAY too long since I've seen you!
Post a Comment