Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Goodbye 2008!

This year Jordan and I kissed 2008 goodbye in different states. I gave Tate my New Years kiss, and Jord kissed....I don't know, maybe someone on Bourbon Street. He will do his own post about New Orleans later.
So I will tell you all how I rang in New Years....up at the Ranch with my family! It's usually a Love tradition to spend it there--that's actually how Jord and I met.(another post, another day) but since they were all out of town the Wakefield's went. We ate, relaxed, chatted, and went sledding. It was great to get away for a few days, and Tate loved it! He wanted to sled the whole time, or should I say he loved laying on the sled while I sweat to death pulling him around.
some of the nieces and nephews chillin in the hot tub... the other kids were watching a movie in the tv room so Tate watched Wonder Pets on Addie's ipod...lifesaver

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, I didn't see the picture of you and Paige up at 5:00 a.m with your children.

Unknown said...

Whoa... Did that just say South Mountain? Um this is Megan. One of Jeremys young men was just on this computer. He has taken my identity!! How do I get it back?! Furthermore, was he blogging? Oh and my word verification on the last post was gasaroo. Awesome.

Bethany said...

Awesome. One reason I dont really feel like sledding-I never really sled down anything! I am always going uphill..wierd huh? Looks like a fun time for you and Tate!

Allyson said...

Isn't that the truth about sledding? 98% effort, 2% fun. Then you can't figure out why you've got so many coats on! Glad you had fun!

Ann said...

Looks like you had a fun New Years. It's always fun to get together with the whole family.