Sunday, December 14, 2008

You know we look hot in these sweaters.

So this past weeks Christmas festivities consisted of an "ugly sweater" party at the Perkins. It was hillarious to see everyone in their best sweaters. Jord looked like Bill Cosby, mine had shoulder pads, and even Tate's was awesome.

Here's all of us taking our turns on Rock Band. Jord did an amazing rendition of the Killers, and I was just trying not to screw up too bad.We had a great time eating, talking, and chasing around 8 kids under the age of 3. Thanks Brynn and Steve for the great night.

Then Friday I DESPERATELY needed a night away with my mom, dad and sisters. We went to dinner and walked around gateway-it was freezing, but really fun. I love that when I need to get away I can always call them for a good time.
Stay tuned for next weeks festivities....(I know you can't wait).

3 comments:

WRYUN said...

Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to host an ugly sweater party for Christmas. Next year's it I guess! You guys look great!

Ann said...

I am so jealous of you (and I'm not talking about your sweater). I wish my mom and sisters lived closer. I agree, sometimes you just need to be the kid again and let mom and dad take care of you. Thank heavens I still have Troy close. He's always good to act all big brotherly (that includes beating me up just like old times). It looks like you had a fun. Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Okay you guys are so cute that you totally pulled off the sweaters without too much question. What a fun tradition. I also love that you had a date night with your fam! I wish I lived closer so we could do that! I have big plans for doing that with my girls though!