A day in the lives of Jordan, Ashley, Tate and Marley
Monday, November 17, 2008
I am NOT a morning person.
This is what I see every morning-the sunrise. It would be pretty if I were on the beaches of Hawaii, instead of the neighborhoods of Riverton. Tate wakes up before the roosters...I consider it sleeping in if he doesn't get up until 7:30.
Ah, I can so sympathize with that! Oliver used to wake up at 5:00 every morning like clockwork. Now he "sleeps in" until 6:30 or 7, which is still too early in my opinion! So I too see that sunrise every morning. Guess I should just learn to appreciate it! LOL
i am so sorrry, i dont know what i would do. linc has been getting up at 8:30 these days and its killing me, usually hes not up until 10. tate is so adorable and i would love to get together for a play date sometime. ps. linc runs away from me too, i love the leash!
I just pray that one day these commenters who get to sleep past 6:45am will have a children like the 98 % of the people I talk too. Their day will come. I love having my kids down at 7 p.m so I can enjoy my time. If my girls did wake up past 8 in the morning, it would be because they didn't go down till like 10 at night. And to me, that is worse than the morning. I just love MY OWN TIME!!!!!
I totally agree with Meg. Whitley has always gotten up so early and I have always hated it...however, I finally decided that if my kids were going to wake before 7:00 they could go to bed at 7:00...I felt guilty at first and that soon passed...especially with the time change my kids have yet to sleep until 7:00 Ahhhhh! I feel your pain is what I am trying to say!
10 comments:
Holy Crap! I'd break out the Benadryl a couple of times a week so I could sleep in!!
Ah, I can so sympathize with that! Oliver used to wake up at 5:00 every morning like clockwork. Now he "sleeps in" until 6:30 or 7, which is still too early in my opinion! So I too see that sunrise every morning. Guess I should just learn to appreciate it! LOL
i am so sorrry, i dont know what i would do. linc has been getting up at 8:30 these days and its killing me, usually hes not up until 10.
tate is so adorable and i would love to get together for a play date sometime.
ps. linc runs away from me too, i love the leash!
hey how do you know tyson torgerson? i just noticed his name on your list. i went to school with him, such a small world.
I am so sorry that Tate did not get the love's sleeping gene, like my boys. I love no-school days, we can all sleep in 'til 10!
Amen, Sister Love!!!
I just pray that one day these commenters who get to sleep past 6:45am will have a children like the 98 % of the people I talk too. Their day will come. I love having my kids down at 7 p.m so I can enjoy my time. If my girls did wake up past 8 in the morning, it would be because they didn't go down till like 10 at night. And to me, that is worse than the morning. I just love MY OWN TIME!!!!!
I totally agree with Meg. Whitley has always gotten up so early and I have always hated it...however, I finally decided that if my kids were going to wake before 7:00 they could go to bed at 7:00...I felt guilty at first and that soon passed...especially with the time change my kids have yet to sleep until 7:00 Ahhhhh! I feel your pain is what I am trying to say!
HOLY CRAP! Just looking at that pictures makes me want to go back to sleep ...
-Ry
yes we will be there, we cant wait it sounds like fun!
Post a Comment