Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Recap

My two boys dressed up so cute for Halloween....one was a giraffe and the other a spiffy boy scout. You figure out which was which:





First we started the day off at Grandma Becky's library to see the parade...








Went to Papa Preston's house...




Waited with Papa for trick-or-treaters...

Ended the day with Grandma Kathy and princess Ellie...and lots of candy.

13 comments:

Annilee said...

Oh Tater looks so cute as a little giraffe. I am glad that Jordan got into the spirit as well. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Your "Kids are so cute" Fun costumes. Tate is so sweet. and I love seeing the pictures of the wakefields that I love so much!

Bethany said...

The boy scout is priceless and I love the giraffe- so cute! Looks like a fun Halloween.

The Loves said...

sorry we missed you guys. The bigger the boys get, it is all about their friends. Tate looks cute. I saw jord at the office, and I was surprised to see that his shorts were not the tightest or the shortest of all the boys scouts that day!! I am glad that it was fun.

megan thomas said...

You tell jord, I will by Scout-o-rama tickets from him anytime!

DeVries Family said...

TOOO FUNNY!! I love the Boy Sout....I'm with Meg, can I buy a couple of scout-o-rama tickets? And there are a couple of scouting for food bags out here on my porch...could ya send him down?
Next year, you should have him dress up as Officer Dangle from Reno 911...he's definitely got the legs for it!!!

DeVries Family said...

Sorry...I forgot to tell you that I think Tate is the cutest little giraffe I have seen in a long time!
Where's your costume????


Ahhhhh....Preston.....I LOVE that guy!!!

Jeni said...

The funny thing is that Aaron STILL has to wear that Scout uniform! He's the Scoutmaster in our ward. He hates wearing it, so he'll put it on RIGHT before he walks in the church and takes it off right AFTER the closing prayer is said. What an example, right?

I snuck a picture during one of the court of honors, so I blackmail him with it occasionally.

Allyson said...

Jordan's costume is cracking me up! Love it. And Tate is so cute! You've gotta love Halloween with kids!

Tiff said...

Tate looks so cute! Jordan looks hilarious! Where was mom's costume????

Sara said...

Your right, your boys were cute for Halloween, one was cuter than the other, but I'll let you figure out which! Looks like you had a fun day, don't kids just make it so much better? Yours is a cutie!

Bethany said...

Thanks again for finding me during my mess ups. I love looking at your blog. Happy Friday!

Team Beardshall said...

Love both costumes, but what were you??? Oh I love to see pictures of your family, they are the BEST!!! Glad you had a great Halloween!