New Kids on the Block are back, and I have to admit that I'm a little excited. They were my first big crush back in the day (well, it was between Jordan and Joey) and they have always held a soft spot in my heart. Welcome back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
It was always a toss up between Jordan and Jonathon for me.
As I got older, Donnie became my favorite...mainly because of his acting career. I love him in Band of Brothers.
I'm secretly excited, too.
Okay, I commented before I watched the clip. Honestly, I'm embarassed that I'm watching this! And, I'm the only one at home!!
Oh Ash, what can I say! I agree with the previous cruch but after watching this...not so much! I hope you are well, what is going on with you. And I am still waiting to hear where you got your shirt in your mother's day post.
I have to admit that I havent checked them out since they have been back. I do remember when you and me did a dance to "magic nights"...those were the days. Too bad I have no rhythm!
We got Tyler and Krystals invitation in the mail today. So cute! I hope I can make it. We have Garrett's (Dave's cousin) wedding family dinner that night. I hope I can. I really wan to see Tate. He looks so cute.
I know!! I loved NKOTB!! My sisters and I think we need to plan a trip to New York to see them in concert!! funny huh!
Never was much of a fan...as for my header- thanks, it was easy, just gave my e-mail and password to my big sis and she put it together! I'm so spastic on the computer there is NO WAY I could do it myself!
Totally loved them...I would go to the mall just to buy New Kids paraphanelia...How funny!!! Your little video was expired so I could not watch it but I secretly wished I could.
I have to admit I did watch it. I was very disappointed not much of a fan anymore.
LOL remember when you and i smashed up my NKOTB tapes and ripped up their books/magazines in front of your house? We were probably 10 or something ...
-Ryan
Post a Comment