Also, as many of you MIGHT have known, yesterday was Mother's Day. Last year I was pregnant, so it didn't really count yet, so this was my first official Mother's Day. I'm a big fan, it's like having 2 birthdays. Jord made me breakfast in bed and got me a porch swing, yea! But really, it was a great day, and I still consider it more of a holiday for my mom and mother-in-law than for myself. I'm not quite used to it yet for me.
Monday, May 12, 2008
On the move
So Tate has finally started crawling these past couple of weeks. It's taken him a while to decide that it's something worth doing, and now I can't stop him! I love that he finally is, he's alot more entertained, it's just so funny to me that he's drawn to the things he can't have. There's a thousand toys scattered around my house, but those are ignored while he hunts for the plugs, my plants, the toilets, stairs, etc..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy First Mothers Day Ash, that is so fun...I am still feeling like mothers day is for other mothers. After four years I still feel like I run around like a maniac and don't really get to relax...maybe one day I will say to heck with all of you, I am going to stay home and hang around in my P.J.'s like I really want too. Or probably not. Glad you had a fun day...and what a cute little crawler. I am dreading Libs crawling...Yikes.
did you spray paint tates head? it looks like there is actually some hair there. hmmm.....
That is special, a first mothers day! When I was VERY pregnant on mothers day, I told Phil it DEFFINETLY counted...he had taken over my body and I had carried him for 9 months, I was a mother! Anywho how fun that Tate is crawling. He is such a cutie!
how fun. I really want Camrie to crawl as much as people tell me that it is more work I think she will be more happy.
Oh Ash, with as sick as you were, last year totally counted. And if I recall, you got a pretty awesome diaper bag last year. I am glad that you enjoyed this year and that Tate is crawling. I loved that at first and then hated it because the floor is so dirty. Wait until he wants to crawl on a restaurant floor...he can find many treasures there! He is adorable! PS-where did you get your shirt, it is so cute!
That's what's great about becoming a mom (among other things.) You get to add "Mother's Day" to holidays like anniversaries, birthdays, and Valentine's day.
That is so stinking cute! It IS a lot more work once they start crawling (wait till he tries to tackle the stairs), but it's nice, too because they aren't so frustrated once they can get to stuff on their own. Happy Mother's day!
happy mom day! crawling is so much fun,(good luck its a lot of work!) and it is so true that all they care about is things your dont want them to have! all the toys end up being more for the parents!
Hi Ashley- I found your blog off Amie's. I can't believe how big Tate is getting. He is so cute! Keep in touch and tell Jordan hello.
Post a Comment