Marley turned 2 on Thursday and we basically celebrated the whole week! And it was all Dora themed because she is in love with Dora right now! Last Sunday we had a party at the Love's, Thursday we did our own little family thing, and then today we did a party at the Wakefield's--I'm spent! She loved it though and has had lots of fun with all her new toys....so has Tate; he claims that most of them are his..

Blowing out her candles at the Love's

Sitting with all her loot...

Opening presents at home....with a little help from Tate of course

New dress up shoes!!

Riding around on her new bike, she doesn't get the pedals yet so she just scoots with her feet

Blowing out more candles at the Wakefield's

And opening more presents!! This girl got super spoiled this year. I can't believe she's already 2; I remember the day after she was born having my 28th birthday in the hospital and it was the best birthday present ever! Not to mention I got to sleep and relax and spend the day in bed:) I love sharing a birthday with this girl and can't wait to share the rest of them with her! Love you Miss Moo!!
**P.S. that means I turned 30 a few days ago, don't remind me.
3 comments:
The big 3-o isnt that bad I hear...plus it looks good on you. Happy Birthday to Marley...sorry you had to have a Dora party!!!! Ahhh I am so bad but I think it may be her voice fluctuations that drive me nuts? Not sure but I feel like my eye starts to twinge everytime I hear her talk! Good on you!
Happy Birthday to that sweet little girl...I hope you got my messages on your birthday and her birthday. Glad to hear that you had a great week celebrating!
How did I not realize you had her on your b-day? She is seriously so cute and I can't even believe 30! Seriously aren't we like 12 still?
Post a Comment