We just got back from an awesome vay-cay in Hawaii with Jord's family! This time around we decided Tate was old enough to come...but not poor Marley; she got to stay with Grandma Becky. Maybe next time! I was really worried about how Tate would be during the long flight, but he actually did awesome. Although by the time we landed I thought if I heard the phrase "I wanna go to the beach, I wanna go to the beach.." one more time I would scream!
Trying to pack while Tate thought it would be funny to try on my swimsuit....I may or may not have stuffed the boobs for effect:)
On the plane ready to take off!
It was really cute, Kathy and Steve got there a few days before the rest of us; so when they came to pick us up from the airport they had lei's for the girls, and shell necklaces for the boys!
Tate and Banks making one of their MANY sandcastles that trip
Jord showing Tate how to boogie board in Waikiki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You SUCK! I am super jealous, looks like fun! LOL at the swim suit pic!
Um Whatever! I am jealous. Cant wait to see the rest of the trip...I LOVE Hawaii!
how fun!! i love that swimming suit picture, too funny. btw, he is looking so old, its crazy! and i cant believe we havent done anything together this summer!
So jealous! Glad Tate did well on the plane. After my last experience with Cannon and Andalyn (mostly the sister) I will not be flying with them anytime soon. Look forward to hearing more!
Post a Comment